Apply to this Job
The Endoscopy Unit is a tertiary referral unit which provides diagnosis, treatment and supportive nursing care to adult and pediatric inpatients and outpatients. These patients usually presented with hepato/gastrointestinal and pulmonary conditions which may require both diagnostic and therapeutic interventions.
* EGD-therapeutic (full range of interventional options like dilatation of strictures, treatment of
esophageal varices, placement of stents, hemostasis by various methods, Mucosectomy)
* Double Balloon Enteroscopy diagnostic and therapeutic
* Colonoscopy-therapeutic (full range of interventional options like polypectomy, dilatation of
strictures, placement of stents, hemostasis)
* Argon Plasma Treatment for various conditions
* Endoscopic ultrasound-diagnostic
* Endoscopic ultrasound-therapeutic (full range of interventional options like fine needle aspiration
and drainage of pancreatic (pseudo cysts)
* ERCP - diagnostic
* ERCP-therapeutic (full range of interventional options like sphincterotomy, biliary/pancreatic stent placement, cholangioscopy with laser lithotripsy with spyglass, biliary dilatation)
* Capsule Endoscopy small and large bowel
* Motility, manometry, and pH studies
* Anorectal manometry and biofeedback
* Endorectal Ultrasound
* Bronchoscopy-therapeutic (full range of interventional options like tumor ablation, stent placement, hemostasis)
* EBUS (Endoscopic Bronchial Ultrasound)
On Call services are provided after working hours and at the weekend.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing (NOTE: degree/diploma must be a minimum three-year NURSING curriculum; degree/diploma CANNOT be online or distance education) (Due to licensing requirements, shorter degree/diploma programs are NOT accepted)
- Associate Degree in Nursing of minimum two-year duration (Due to licensing requirements, shorter programs are NOT accepted, online programs are not accepted)
- Current nursing (RN) license in Canada or the United States,
- A minimum of two years of current, full-time experience as a Registered Nurse, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, of which at least one year must be in endoscopy.
Due to cultural restrictions, the positions are reserved for FEMALE candidates.
- Tax-free income
- Single-status contract
- Accommodations provided
- Relocation allowance
- Annual Air Transportation
- Medical coverage
- More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
NOTE: Because we are a North American
based recruitment company we are only able to recruit citizens of
Canada and the United States.
Apply to this Job
To apply to this job please fill out the form below, email your resume to
call us at 1-800-387-4616. If you have already applied
for a job with us, you only need to enter your email address.
The King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre,
Riyadh, with 894 beds (inclusive of 170 day beds), is the most high
acuity tertiary-care centre in the entire Arabian Peninsula.
Opened in 1975, it is constantly expanding and updating its
facilities and services, and has the latest in technology and
The hospital specializes in the treatment of, and research in, cardiology,
oncology, organ transplant, and genetic diseases. more
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The capital city, population about 5 million and expanding into
the surrounding desert at a rapid pace. Has extravagantly
fanciful buildings, malls, and towers.
The social life for Westerners is enriched by events at the
foreign embassies in the city. After people acclimatize to
the heat, they play sports: golf, tennis, hockey, soccer,
Saudi Arabia, population of almost 27 million, with
mountains and the Red Sea on the west coast, the Arabian
Gulf on the east coast, and the Empty Quarter in the middle.
Mecca and Medina, the two most holy cities in Islam, are
located north of Jeddah. The country's majority religion is Sunni Islam.
Common recreational activities pursued by Westerners: desert
camping, swimming and diving in the Red Sea, running,
tennis, hiking in the mountains. more